08.04.2015 - The workshop «Assistance to the built-up environment, safe for ozone and climate»←
The workshop for experts, engineers, architects and technicians of refrigeration engineering and air- conditioning, «Assistance to the built-up environment, safe for ozone and climate» April 8, 2015 Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan).
The organizer of the seminar: Ozone Center of Kyrgyzstan.
The purpose of the workshop is to unite the efforts of architects, designers, with builders operations in the civilian sector. Architects, designers should be aware of all current changes in the world on introduction of advanced equipment and should consider options, mechanical features of the new equipment in the process buildings designing in the field of civil engineering.
The workshop was organized under the auspices of UNEP. Specialists with a huge amount of experience in the sphere of green technologies promotion in building construction and architecture were specially invited as resource-persons. The guests of the workshop were Kahramon Usmanov—the head of the UNDP and GEF in Uzbekistan, Nikolay Shilkin, Ph.D., professor of the Moscow Architectural Institute, director of NP «ABOK», chief editor of the magazine «Energy», Moscow, Viktor Gornov—the director of the project department «Insolar – Invest», Russia, Boris S. Babakin, professor of the Moscow State University of Applied Biotechnology.
The program of the workshop provided two sessions. In the first part, a plenary session took place. The second part was dedicated to the work in groups to elaborate draft decisions and recommendations.
During the workshop it was scheduled to get acquainted with the developments of specialists from Russia and Uzbekistan in the field of energy efficiency and conservation:
- «Buildings of High-Tech solutions. World and Russian experience» Moscow Architectural Institute, Moscow.
- Design of heat pump systems. Experience of «Insolar». JSC «INSOLAR-INVEST», Moscow
- The policy of energy saving and energy efficiency of buildings in the Republic of Uzbekistan on the prospects for further implementation of energy efficiency solutions in the design and construction of multi-storey buildings in Uzbekistan (using Tashkent as an example) with independent heat-assistance of houses as well as with hot water and air conditioning supply.
- Experience of the UNDP-GEF project «Rise of Energy Efficiency in Public Buildings in Uzbekistan» in the field of new educational programs for schools, energy management systems in buildings, as well as the design and construction of buildings with a pilot implementation of modern energy efficiency technologies and solutions.
During the workshop the following topics were discussed:
- Problems of multi-storey buildings heating in a dense development of Bishkek;
- Buildings of High-Tech solutions. World experience;
- Features of the influence of climatic factors on the architecture;
- Improving the energy efficiency of social facilities;
- The policy of energy saving and energy efficiency of buildings;
- Report of 45 international HRVAC Congress in Serbia, December 3-5 2014, Belgrade;
- Design of heat pump systems. Experience of LLC «Insolar»;
- Heat pumps on carbon dioxide;
- The use of heat pumps in the «Blue Issyk – Kul» sanatorium.
REPORT on the outcomes of workshop for experts, engineers, architects and technicians of refrigeration engineering and air- conditioning, «Assistance to the built-up environment, safe for ozone and climate» April 8, 2015 Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan).